Submission Dates and Criteria
Please ensure that your abstract is submitted through our online submission portal prior to Sunday, 19th January 2019.
In order for your abstract to be considered toward the conference program, your submission will need to comply with the following criteria:
- Your abstract should address one of the relevant conference themes (i.e. D – Education, Training, Communication and Perception);
- Your abstract should be limited to one (1) page;
- Your abstract should clearly identify all authors and affiliations associated with the content;
- Your abstract should clearly identify any abbreviations in full title upon first mention, followed by the relevant abbreviation in parentheses (i.e. the Regulation of Agvet Chemicals and Technologies (RACT) Conference); and
- Your abstract should clearly list all of the relevant keywords at the conclusion of your submission.
In addition to the content of your abstract, you submission should also include:
- A short, 100 word biography for the presenting author; and
- Identify your presentation preference (i.e. oral and/or poster presentation).
- Upon submission of your abstract, you will receive a confirmation email from our Committee in the next available working day. Our email will confirm the details of your abstract and act as a confirmation of receipt of submission. Please ensure that you retain a copy of this email details for your records.
- You will be able to edit your submission until the call for abstract closes on Sunday, 19th January 2019. If you wish to edit your submission prior to this date, please email the revised submission directly to the Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Committee will review and consider all abstract submissions accordingly, where you will be notified of an outcome on Friday, 24th January 2019.
- If your submission outcome is successful, you will be notified of the relevant presentation session allocation by Friday, 31st January 2019.